【看CP學英文】隨著新冠肺炎爆發，兩個高端時裝大牌Gucci和Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) 宣布今年將不再按照往年行事曆舉辦時裝大秀，從一年四場時裝秀縮減為兩場。
In line with the coronavirus outbreak, two of the highest profile luxury fashion houses, Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, have announced that they will not follow the fashion calendar this year, dropping their 4 seasonal fashion shows to just twice a year.
Gucci’s creative director Alessandro Michele plans to hold one fashion show in fall and one in spring.
Michele said in a video conference on Monday that two shows a year are “more than enough time to form creative thought and give more time to this system.”
This new decision comes after recent years of apparent fatigue from the fashion industry in keeping up with the grueling timetables, with many choosing “genderless” or “seasonless” styles to showcase.
According to the Associated Press, Yves Saint Laurent has not made clear their intentions, but had said in a statement last month that it would “take control” of the fashion schedule “conscious of the current circumstances and its waves of radical change.”
更多 ChinaPost 新聞
談港澳條例 江啟臣籲小英：別選後就切割香港｜KMT chairman calls out President Tsai for attempting to cut ties with HK
日本知名服飾出新招 搶防疫商機竟賣這「物品」 | Uniqlo to sell ‘Airism masks’ at Japan stores
墾丁遊首日再迎0確診！累計415人解除隔離 | No new COVID-19 cases reported in Taiwan