BTS tooks another step towards becoming a hallyu idol group.
The BTS boys visited Thailand on November 30 after being invited to perform for the 7color concert, hosted by one of the country’s major television channels, Channel 7.
The concert, which took place at The Nine shopping mall, gathered over 8,000 fans who gathered to see BTS perform for the first time in Thailand.
After performing four songs, including hits No More Dream, N.O and The Rise of Bangtan, the members also put on a special collaboration stage with a popular Thai female singer.
The fans also showed their love by sending pink balloon up in the air in celebration of Jin and V’s birthdays.
“BTS confirmed its potential to become one of the next generation’s hallyu idol stars through this promotion in Thailand. Fans responded a lot more enthusiastically than we expected,” commented a rep from the agency.
Meanwhile, the boys will head to Japan on December 7 in order to hold their first showcase and start their promotions in Japan.
Photo credit: Big Hit Entertainment
Reporter : An So Hyoun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] K-Pop Star 3 Contestant Makes Park Jin Young Cry in Laughter
- ‘Pretty Boy’ Jang Keun Suk has ‘Pretty Heart’ and Donates to the Philippines
- [Star of the Week] Lee Seung Gi and His Nunas and Dongsengs
- EXO Boys Close Their Eyes and Wait for the Pre-Release of New Song
- Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo to Become Married Couple in New Movie